Tormac cables are used as power supply cables for submersible pumpsets. These multi strand, multicore cables are in 3 or 4 core versions with Flat or Round type. These cables are suitable for installations in dry, moist & wet environments but however not suitable for explosive environments.
- Flat Type / Round Type
- PVC Sheathed - PVC Insulated / Rubber Sheathed - Rubber Insulated
- 3 Core / 4 Core Versions
- Finely Stranded bare copper flexible wire
- Operating Temperature between -20°C to max +75°C
- Sizes range from 1.5 Sq mm - 95 Sq mm.
- Available in Black / Blue Colour.
- Drinking water supply
- Mining & Dewatering
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Sea Water Handling
- Fire Fighting
|Operating Temperature||20°C to max +75°C|
|Working Voltage||Upto 1100V|
|Specification||IS 694 / IEC 60227|
|Min Bending Radius||6 x cable diameter|
|Conductor Material||Finely stranded bare copper flexible wire|
|Size||1.5, 2.5,4, 6, 10, 16, 25, 35, 50,70,95 Sqmm|
|Outer Sheath & Insulation||Special PVC / EPDM Rubber (Black / Blue)|
|Packing (Flat & Round)||In 500 Mtrs / 1000 Mtrs Drum|