Reflux valve is fitted generally in the delivery pipeline to avoid water hammer, upthrust and back spin effects in the pumping system. Reflux valve can also be used anywhere in the suction line of which the bottom end is inserted in to a bore pipe or tube well.
Available Nominal sizes in mm
Square type Reflux valves: 40x40, 50x50, 65x65, 80x80, 100x100, 125x125 & 150x150.
Round type Reflux valves: 50x50, 65x50, 65x5, 80x65, 80x80, 100x80, 100x100.
Note: The Company reserves the right to modify the technical specification and the illustration without prior notice.
it is fitted generally in the delivery pipeline and can also be used anywhere in the suction line of which the bottom end can inserted into a borewell or tube well.
- Prevent water hammer, up thrust and back spin in the pumping system
- Synthetic rubber flap totally prevents water leakage
- Ruggedly built with graded cast Iron
- Compact design and easy to install
- Metal parts of Check valves are coated with Epoxy paint to avaoid rust formation
- Easily replaceable parts