Foot valve is generally placed at the lower end of suction pipe to retain water in the pump casing and suction pipe while pump is at rest consequently, when the pump is again started it does not have to be primed again and pump will deliver water continuously..it has a strainer at bottom portion hence it prevents any foreign particle entering the pump through the suction pipe.
Available Nominal sizes in mm
Screw type foot valves: 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, & 150
Flange type foot valves: 50, 65, 80 & 100.
Note: The Company reserves the right to modify the technical specification and the illustration without prior notice.
it is suitable for all centrifugal end suction pumps, non self priming pumps and centrifugal monoblocks pumps.
- Suction path is almost straight to the pipe and hence friction loss is very less.
- Synthetic rubber flap totally prevents water leakage
- Ruggedly built with graded cast Iron
- Compact design and easy to install
- Metal parts of Foot valves are coated with Epoxy
- Paint to avoid rust formation
- Easily replaceable parts