4"Oil Filled Motors (Elegant Series)
Tormac Elegant series submersible motors ingeniously designed and developed employing latest engineering software, high-tech machineries and tools with the complement of cutting edge of technology for hardwearing and maintenance and free operations and to ensure relentless performance.
The electrical conditions such as voltage, frequency and the operating conditions are taken in to account designing the winding and cooling system. The profound experience of a company facilitate to meet out of the demanding technological challenges across the world. Tried and trusted indigenously improved design, combined with the most optimized efficiency in electromagnetic design exceptionally ensures trouble free performance. The integrated and most modern quality assurance systems used at every stage of production and flawless workmanship lead to sustained and consistent operation.
- High Operating efficiency
- Stainless steel stator shell, motor base and housing shell to prevent corrosion
- End connections and shaft extension are designed according to NEMA standards.
- Uniquely designed thrust bearing with stand high down thrust loads.
- Higher starting torque and service factor to run in tough conditions.
- The shaft is designed for optimal power transmission.
- Public and Industrial Water supply
- Sumps / Reservoirs.
- Fire - Fighting Equipments.
- Pressure Boosting Systems.
- Irrigations and Fountains.
- Water Treatment Plants.
- High Rise Buildings
- Agricultural Lands.
- Stock Breeding, Laboratories.
- Sprinkler Systems and Mining.
|Specifications||Nominal Diameter (100 mm)|
|Rated Output & Voltage||0.37 to 2.2kW - 230V - 1Ph, 3 Wire (With inbuilt Thermal protection)
0.37 to 7.5kW - 380/415V 3Ph
|Rated Speed||2900 rpm|
|Voltage Tolerance||-15% + 6%|
|Rotation Sequence||CCW - 1Ph
CW, CCW - 3Ph
|Switching Frequency||20 Times / hour|
|Thrust Load||0.37 to 1.5kW - 3000N/650lbs; 2.2 to 4.0kW - 4000N/900lbs
5.5 to 7.5kW - 6500N/1500lbs
|Mounting Dimensions||NEMA Standard|
Permanent Split Cap (PSC),
|Motor Lead out type||3/4 core PVC Insulated Flat Cable leads, internally connected with the windings.|